top of page

Social Group

Public·413 members

[WATCH<] Liverpool - Fulham live streaming 10 January 2024

8 hours ago — Liverpool faces Fulham in the Carabao Cup later today. Here is how to watch the game at Anfield, TV channel, live stream details, ...

SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Norwich City. Onel Hernández replaces Alexander Tettey. Posted at 85' Lukas Rupp (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 85' Foul by Nabil Bentaleb (Newcastle United). Posted at 85' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Tim Krul. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Sheffield Wednesday had a terrible time just after Christmas but have recovered well in the new year. Two wins against Brighton and Leeds will have put them in good spirits and a home win looks likely here. Blackburn are in the bottom half of the table but a win here would take them to within two points of sixth place. Their form isn't at all good though, especially on the road and Wednesday can win this match. But we should still have won it, we let ourselves down. I wouldn't say the pressure affected us; we more expected to do it, that was the problem. We were so on top during that era. Horrendous' pressure & protecting a legacyIn defying the odds to stop the 10, Celtic's players were feted as heroes by their success-starved fans. Paul Lambert, a midfielder in that side, says the players saw it as their duty to safeguard the Lisbon Lions' legacy. Like Griezmann, hasn't found his best form in Spain yet. Approximate odds: 500-1Joao Felix Club: Atletico Madrid Nation: PortugalAge: 20 Honours 2019: Primeira Liga (with Benfica), Nations LeagueThe man signed to replace Griezmann at Atletico Madrid, the then 19-year-old was the fifth-biggest transfer in history when he moved from Benfica for £113m. Won the Nations League with Portugal in the summer but has found goals a bit hard to come by so far in Spain. FC Porto vs Vitoria Setubal predictions for Sunday's match in the Taca de Portugal. Porto are the big favourites to win on Sunday against fellow Primeira Liga side Vitoria Setubal but could make changes to their starting eleven which might level the playing field for the three-times winners of this competition. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. I don't care. My players were able to rest'Klopp said his players returned to training "in good shape" after the Premier League was suspended on 13 March because of the pandemic. He added that some of his key players were able to rest their bodies "for the first time in ages" following a heavy fixtures schedule over the last two years. Some of them were better than last summer after a shorter break," said Klopp. Chelsea and Arsenal will face each other in the upcoming match in the Premier League. Chelsea this season have the following results: 12W, 3D and 8L. Meanwhile Arsenal have 6W, 11D and 6L. This season both these teams are often playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. this fixture is between two capable teams one a Getafe team who are eyeing a champions league fixture next season and one ajax team who are seeking to redeem themselves from a slow season. These two teams are fully capable of a win but emphasis needs to be placed on the fact that a straight win prediction will be a tricky prediction therefore this has prompted a goals prediction .I am going to go with a cautious prediction that puts much emphasis on a single goal being the main prediction. However both teams are capable of more goals regardless n The Bradford-born player first caught United's eye when he was just six after scoring an incredible 16 goals in a 16-1 win for his local team. He came to our development centre the night his goals from the weekend had made the local newspaper," Mark Senior, who used to work at Manchester United's development centre, told Goal. I got there a little bit early and Mason was already there in the car park smashing balls against the wall, with both feet. Liverpool vs Fulham, League Cup semifinal: How to watch 1 day ago — How to watch Liverpool vs Fulham, League Cup semifinal live, stream link, time. Kickoff: 3 pm ET, Wednesday (Jan. 10) Online: ESPN+. Focus on ... They will be relegated on Tuesday if Watford get a point against Manchester City - or if the Hornets get one against Arsenal on the final day. The Cherries - who must win at Everton next Sunday to have any chance of survival - are three points behind the 17th-placed Hornets, who are set to sack Nigel Pearson, with a worse goal difference by four. Ings, 27, opened the scoring with a fine finish from just outside the box - his 21st Premier League goal of the season. I’ll be very proud to lead the team out tomorrow night but the pride I will have will come from the players playing to what they’re capable of. When you work with the players every day and you work with them for a number of years, when I stand on the touchline tomorrow night I’ll be immensely proud of the players who are taking to that pitch and I hope they go and play how I know they are capable of playing. Telstar conceded 11 goals in their last two league games losing first with 4-2 away from home at Almere City and second game last round was their worst game so far this season losing with no less than 7-1 at home to an average Nijmegen side, a really shocking result. And with that defense they face here away from home the most in form club in the second league level Volendam and I give them little chances to get something out of this game. Leicester city is the most in form team in the premier league right now after Liverpool. They have won their last 7 matches and I expect them to win this match easily as well. They sit on the second spot right now and managed 10 wins 2 draws and 2 defeats so far. The pressure will now be on Barca to keep up with the pace being set by their rivals. TALKING POINT - Gareth Bale is a long way short of being match fit Some even speculated that Bale had played his last game for Real Madrid having been ostracised from the first team in recent weeks, so it was certainly surprising to see the Welshman in the starting lineup for this one. It seemed the manager brought that at half-time. In the second half Arsenal played with freedom, they had been told to express themselves, with the full-backs and Mesut Ozil key to the eventual win. Saka was a constant nuisance down the Arsenal left, providing an excellent assist for the game's second goalLeft-back Bukayo Saka summed up the difference perfectly. In the first half he frustrated me at times, never wanting to take on his opposite number Valentino Lazaro and too often taking the easy way out by passing inside. I think doubts might have started to creep in. Against Real Madrid the previous season we weren't expected to win. But it would have been worse if we'd lost to Spurs and it might have been a blow too many for this project. Liverpool go eight clear and never look back Liverpool 3-1 Man City - 10 November 2019Liverpool ended up missing out on the Premier League title in 2018-19 because of a 2-1 defeat by Manchester City on 3 January 2019. Aberdeen have confirmed Dave Cormack will take over from Stewart Milne as chairman while injecting £5m of investment into the club. The Pittodrie side have also announced a "strategic partnership" with Major League Soccer side Atlanta United. Milne will step down after 22 years at the helm following the club's annual general meeting next month. We viewed him [Cormack] as the natural successor," said Milne of the US-based Aberdonian businessman. NO! Besiktas have the ball in the back of the net with Yilmaz squeezing an incredible finish in at the near post, but the flag was up for offside and it's ruled out! 51’ Header from Falcao! That was an exceptional freekick delivery from Bayram, with the cross played into Falcao, but the Colombian striker heads wide of the target when he should have tested Karius! 58’ Huge chance for the away side! N'Koudou took down a pass at the back post following a wonderful pass form Yilmaz, but Muslera came rushing off his line to make the save! That was the best chance of the match so far. Dinamo Brest will be locking their horns with Shakhtyor fc in their fixture in Belarus League. There is no doubt that the home team are stronger than the visitors because they have successfully won two cup games against Shakhtyor fc and both these games ended with two goals from the hosts. Genuinely, I am talking about that many. What is football going to do to ensure the entire pyramid survives?'Hodgkinson says Huddersfield, three points above the Championship relegation zone, want the season to restart "when it is safe", with clubs set to return to training on Monday. But he says the game "is not looking at the bigger picture", with the main focus being on restarting the current season. Last season's Segunda runners-up have to be commended for their decent start to the campaign and for holding Diego Simeone's side to keep themselves in 8th place, but overall they have little going for them ahead of Sunday's contest at San Mames against a Bilbao side who are clearly thriving at present. After no further strikes in extra-time the final was decided by penalties, with 20-year-old Nicky Weaver making three saves to send City back up to the First Division. By and large things have gone fairly well since then. Ipswich Town 5-3 Bolton Wanderers (Ipswich won 7-5 on aggregate)Having fallen at the First Division play-off semi-finals the three previous seasons, Ipswich fans might have been dreading another do-or-die meeting with Bolton. Cristiano Ronaldo is on the brink of scoring 100 goals for Portugal having netted his 99th in Sunday's Euro 2020 qualifying win against Luxembourg. The Juventus forward is set to become only the second man to score a century of international goals. Ronaldo is Portugal's top goalscorer by quite some distance. And that got us thinking - which other players hold the record for their respective nations? We've put together a list of players from across the globe - you have six minutes to name as many of these countries' all-time leading scorers as you can. As for Spurs last season, they had little details for them. VAR [Video Assistant Referee] was with them [against Manchester City], the Lucas [Moura] goal in Amsterdam [against Ajax]. To arrive in the final is an achievement but not history. I love the competition as much as everyone in football. Not everyone has the privilege of being a Champions League winner. I have done it two times and would love to add a third. These two sides have never met before but both teams have scored in four of Tranmere’s and four of Chichester’s last six outings. Tranmere haven’t kept a single clean sheet in their last eight matches in all competitions and Chichester have only kept one clean sheet in their last six matches in league and cup, so you can see why we’re expecting both teams to score on Sunday. Jeonbuk won two titles in a row in South Korea with the same coach they have at this moment Morais a Portuguese coach who came here in 2018 and won both titles with this club lately. This while Suwon did not even finish in the play-off group last season but in the relegation group, and in their 3 games with Jeonbuk they lost 4-0 at home 2-0 away and got a late 1-1 goal to draw another game played here 1-1, so I really see no problem that the hosts will play this game without their fans, Jeonbuk is really the better side. Monaco racked up yet another win just before the international break as they beat Dijon 1-0. It wasn't the most encouraging of victories from les Monegasques but was a great way to bounce back from their 1-0 defeat to Saint-Étienne the week before. They have now won six of their last eight games but there is cause for concern as five of these victories came at home. The principality side have won just one of their away games this season. I see here very easy home win for Liverpool for many reasons. They are maybe not in ideal form in this moment, but in the same time, team is need to win another three points. They are always playing very good in city derby's and probably will be same and this time. Everton is in this moment very bad team and they are lost even against Norwich City 0-2 at home two rounds ago. As a guests, they are have so far 1-1-5 and they will not have any chances tonight at Anfield. I will try with -2 on home team. He later had a better chance to feed Fernandes, but such was his eagerness to get on the scoresheet in a Manchester derby he totally ignored his team-mate. Finally his efforts were rewarded by an impressive set-piece that was clearly manufactured on the training ground and appeared to catch Ederson by surprise. It looks like Martial is starting to believe he is part of United's future and not part of the past. Last weekend's 0-0 stalemate away to Athletic Bilbao was definitely a step back in the right direction for struggling Eibar, and although they went on to sweep aside third tier SD Logrones 0-5 in the Copa Del Rey on Tuesday evening, more evidence of a revival from Jose Luis Mendilibar's men is needed in the coming weeks before they can be classed as a feasible betting proposition again in La Liga. Solskjaer joins Ferguson - who last recorded the double in 2009-10 - and Dave Sexton, in 1978-79, as the third United manager to achieve the feat. He also matches Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp as the only other manager to inflict three defeats on former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager Guardiola in a single campaign, with Solskjaer contributing two of the Spaniard's seven league defeats this term. Officers are investigating the circumstances and anyone with information has been asked to get in touch, via Live Chat at west-midlands. March. The images emerged just hours after Grealish had taken to social media urge people to stay at home in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. To help save lives you must stay at home,” began Grealish in a post “Only leave your house to buy food, buy medicine or to exercise and always remember to stay at least two metres apart. Barcelona is currently in first place in the Spanish league. They have 2 points more than Real and that is why today only a victory suits them and nothing more. Barcelona beat Mallorca 4-0 in the last round, which is similar in quality to Leganes. The difference is that Barcelona will play at home today. Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao predictions for Sunday night’s La Liga clash at Santiago Bernabeu. Matchday 18 draws to a close in Madrid, as Athletic Bilbao seek their first away victory against Los Blancos since 2005. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. I will be very surprised if the players are clattering into each other like they normally would. Goodison is usually such an intimidating ground in terms of the backing Everton get, especially against Liverpool, and the players usually feed of that derby atmosphere. We will not see any of that this time though. Liverpool know two wins will secure of their first league title since 1990. The earliest they can win it is Monday, if they beat Everton on Sunday and Man City lose to Burnley the following eveningLawro is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests. Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney will be out for three months after dislocating his shoulder. Scot Tierney, 22, was forced off in Monday's Premier League win at West Ham and will have surgery next week. The injury was sustained in Tierney's third Premier League start since his £25m move from Celtic in August. It means the left-back is a major doubt for Scotland's Euro 2020 play-off against Israel at Hampden Park on 26 March. In this match and in the history of their H2H matches, I expect the Galatasaray team to remain undefeated, the odds offered to draw are more than good and there is a great chance that Galatas will not lose this match in the end. Alanyaspor is very good this season and has 2 points more in the Championship than the away team. I think at least galatasaray will get a draw here knowing is a 2 game qualify I believe the away side can get a positive result on the road. So my bet is on the draw. This match can end in 1-1 or 2-2. Liverpool v Fulham Live Broadcast 10.01.2024 Streaming 15 hours ago — Liverpool v Fulham Live Broadcast 10.01.2024 Streaming Dec 3, 2023 — How to watch Liverpool FC vs. Fulham Watch live sports and more ... Shakhtyor were down in the bottom half of the table but have won their last two league games. They have scored ten goals in their last three league and cup fixtures and are yet to concede an away league goal this season. Vitebsk have lost their last two and dropped to eighth in the table. The away side have the confidence and can get the win here. I think it is time that home team is began to play better than it was the case so far in league. So, Shakhtar Soligorsk is have excellent team, but they are not started too good this season, even their ambitions are pretty big again. Last season, this team is won second place and this time, they are want title in league. Slutsk is playing excellent and in last away match, they are won in one fantastic duel, 3-2. I believe that we will see goals on both sides in this match, so I will try that. Over 2,25 is ok. Most assumed Butt’s midfield partner would be Ronny Johnsen, the Norwegian centre-back, who had played there in the second leg of the quarter-final against Internazionale. Giggs and Beckham were the other main contenders, with Phil Neville an outside option. If Johnsen played, May would come into the defence. Sabanas are currently bottom of the table while Juventus Managua are 6th in the Liga Primera Clausura table. Sabanas lost last two matches in the League and two of the last four matches of Sabanas finished in Draw. Also four of the last seven home matches of Sabanas finished in Draw. While Juventus Managua lost last game to Ocotal by 0-1 and they are winless on road this season. Last away game of Juventus Managua finished in Goalless Draw. Last head to head matches between these two teams at this venue finished in Goalless Draw. So Expecting Draw in this match . Listen are on the 9th place with 25 points. They are big 14 points away from the relegation zone, so the players are without any pressure. They played 2 matches after the break - lost 2:0 to Vlasim and drew 1:1 with Vysehrad. A 6-0 win over Galatasaray would've given the side some confidence again but prior to that disappointing results against both PSG and Club Brugge put head coach, Zinedine Zidane, under some pressure. This has been relieved somewhat now but Madrid will need to pick up where they left off in order to get a positive result from a PSG side that have excelled so far this term. James Justin's own goal from Son Heung-min's strike and a double from Harry Kane - including a sumptuous curling effort - sealed Spurs' victory following a splendid first-half showing. Leicester did have chances but could not find a way past an inspired Hugo Lloris, who made a string of superb saves to deny Jamie Vardy, Ayoze Perez and Demarai Gray. Jose Mourinho's side move up to sixth in the table, two points clear of Wolves, but Nuno Espirito Santo's side have a game in hand. Vikingur and Skala are very tight in terms of strength. Maybe just a little advantage for Skala which by the way started on the wrong foot this season with a defeat against IF at home 1 x 2. Last season we saw Skala winning here at Vikingur's 1 x 2. It seems though Skala is yet to start the season so maybe they are on the downside in terms of scoring. Vikingur scored 22 goals at home last season and Skala only 17. As for the conceded goals we have 16 and 13 in 13 matches each. I believe in this under

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page