top of page

Social Group

Public·413 members

(watch live) Watch: Vizela vs Arouca Live Stream 10 January 2024

2 hours ago — Best ⭐Vizela vs Arouca prediction 10.01.2024⭐ Preview & analysis of this Taça de Portugal match made by Experts. H2h stats and Betting ...

Spurs are looking to win consecutive away Champions League matches for the very first time, having won 4-0 at Red Star Belgrade on matchday four. Harry Kane scored his 20th Champions League goal on matchday five against Olympiakos, reaching the tally in the fewest numbers of appearances of any player (24). Kane has scored in all four matches he has played against German opponents (five goals). New Spurs manager Jose Mourinho has lost both of his previous away games against Bayern Munich in the Champions League, losing in the quarter-finals with Chelsea in 2004-05 and the semi-finals with Real Madrid in 2011-12 - against them he won the final in 2009-10 with Inter Milan. KEY STATS Liverpool have conceded four first half goals for the first time in any competition since May 2015, against Stoke in the Premier League. Kodjia has scored his first brace since August 2018 (against Brentford in the Championship) This was Liverpool’s first defeat in 20 games across all competitions (W16 D3), with Aston Villa becoming the first side to beat them since Napoli in the Champions League back in September. He will have to be surrounded by a good environment at the club. Manchester City assistant manager Mikel Arteta has spoken with senior Arsenal figures about the Gunners job'I would have jumped in front of the VAR monitor'Wenger has not been away from the game for long, but there have been changes, with video assistant referees (VAR) introduced in the Premier League at the start of this season. The new technology has caused controvers and fans have been frustrated by delays in play while decisions are made. To miss out at this stage would require a drop off in form that Liverpool have simply shown no sign of succumbing to. Klopp's men are utterly relentless and even at this distance, a previously thinkable tally now seems a mere formality. Probability: 5 out of 5 2. An Invincible season Thierry Henry and Robert Pires of Arsenal pose with the Premiership trophyGetty Images This is a degree more difficult than reaching 100 points, where Liverpool have considerable margin for error thanks to their extraordinary campaign up to this point. Edinburgh City and Brechin will face each other in the upcoming match in the League Two. Edinburgh City this season have the following results: 16W, 2D and 6L. Meanwhile Brechin have 4W, 3D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Match of the 21st round of the Czech football league, it is a match between the first and the last classified team, during the last 3 games of these two teams, there have been 4 goals and more, so I think we could watch a match with a high score again and again 3 goals. Uerdingen and Duisburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Uerdingen this season have the following results: 12W, 9D and 11L. Meanwhile Duisburg have 16W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Hoops have also scored an impressive average of 2.43 goals on their travels, netting eight times in their previous two away games and failing to score in just one of their seven away ties. However, Neil Lennon's side has also conceded at least once in three of their last four, casting doubt over their defensive performances. We will be having a game from Iran today and we will be having Sepidrood vs Persepolis and this game we have given it a double chance to win the home team or the away team and we have eliminated a draw in this game as looking at the last games that this two teams have played together they have shown as many draws as the last games they give us a draw and so making us to be very sure with this prediction of ours Guadalupe will against Perez Zeledon in match Costa Rica Premier Division. My prediction this match will the end score that both teams have not the score due to Guadalupe on last 2 match in league only can make score is 1 goal. Meanwhile, Perez Zeledon also have not good result on last 2 match in league that Perez Zeledon have yet the score. Therefore, I think this match that both teams will not to make score. Moreover both teams have same the strength and surely this match not much score as per last match. Beside that Perez Zeledon on last 3 away match have yet to make score. Therefore, this match have more chance that both teams have not the score. Gedson Fernandes has arrived from Benfica on an 18-month loan, and the Warm-Up is tremendously excited to see another promising young player make it in the Premier League … by being sacrificed on the altar of Mourinho’s neurotic pragmatism. Only joking! With Christian Eriksen off to pastures new, with Moussa Sissoko out until April, and with Tanguy Ndombele’s fitness coming and going like the tide, there’s places going in that midfield. Europe friendly game between Hacking and Valerenga. This is game from Atlantic Cup and his is friendly tournament in winter pause. Both teams is in group B and in this group is also Aarhus and Slavia Prague. Hacken is team from Sweden and Valerenga is team from Norway. I expecting goals here and open game. Both teams to score is also good pick here but I will try with over 2.5 goals, my prediction is 1-2 , I think that Valerenga is favorite in this game. Norway league is little quality than Sweden league but we will see. Good luck today Everton and Arsenal played out a dire goalless draw at Goodison Park as respective new bosses Carlo Ancelotti and Mikel Arteta watched from the stands. Three-time Champions League winner Ancelotti was confirmed as successor to sacked Marco Silva on a contract until 2024 shortly before kick-off on Saturday, and the Italian was present in the directors' box. Arteta, who was appointed the Gunners on Friday, was sitting nearby - but there was little to excite either man. Premier League clubs will ask players to take a 30% pay cut in order to protect jobs as it was announced the season will not resume until "it is safe and appropriate to do so". All clubs have agreed to put the proposed "combination of conditional reductions and deferrals" to players. The Premier League will advance £125m to the EFL and National League, and give £20m towards the NHS. Clubs still intend on completing all league and cup fixtures. There was a match broadcast in each of the kick-off slots during the FA Cup third round last weekend, except for the 15:01 GMT start time. The seven gambling websites - Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, Coral, Ladbrokes, Unibet and Paddy Power - acquired the rights via agency IMG, who agreed a deal with the FA. In the third round of the tournament, 23 matches were available to watch on Bet365 last weekend - all those that did not kick off at 15:01 GMT on Saturday. Not even the loss of hugely successful boss Tiago Nunes has been enough to derail Furacu00e3o and they've been fantastic in recent weeks, leaving confidence very high coming into this trip. Indeed, Athletico are unbeaten in 10 matches, winning 7 times in the process and that's a streak they'll be aiming to protect in Fortaleza this weekend. Sokratis is the first Greek to score in the FA Cup since Apostolos Vellios for Nottingham Forest against Hull in January 2018. Sokratis has scored with all three of his shots on target for Arsenal this season. Eddie Nketiah has scored three goals in his past four starts for Arsenal, with two of those coming in the FA Cup. Reiss Nelson has been directly involved in five goals in his last eight starts for Arsenal (two goals and three assists). FC Ashgabat will host Balkan for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Ashgabat is very average team in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 7 points. Also, the hosts are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In last game Ashgabat is won 0-1 against weak Mere. On the other hand Balkan is not very good team in this campaign. They are currently on the 6th place with 3 points. Balkan are more vulnerable team in the last matches. In last game Balkan lost 1-2 against Energetik. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Also, maybe this is - draw. Sheffield United qualifying for Europe in their first season in the big time? Too far-fetched. Hang on… could it happen? We’ll have to see when/if play resumes for the 2019-20 Premier League season – Sheffield United currently sit seventh in the table – two points behind fifth and five points off the top four, with a game in hand. Meanwhile, if you like football games you can touch – and, also, if you like your football past-times to have a pleasing, poetic profundity to them, you will most likely enjoy what this Cliftonville fan has done in recreating the Solitude stadium, whilst the real one sits empty during lockdown. FULL STORY 20:10 - Brazilian football to pool fines for Covid In a change from footballers being attacked for conspicuously working hard for their cash, Brazilian football has annoucend that clubs and players will pay most of their forthcoming fines into a pot that will be used to combat coronavirus. BookingPosted at 64' Vukasin Jovanovic (Bordeaux) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Vukasin Jovanovic (Bordeaux). There is less than a mile between Goodison Park and Anfield, but the current gulf between Everton and Liverpool has arguably never been bigger during the Premier League era. Gorodeya will host Minsk for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I think, the visitors have a real chance to pick up the victory. Yeah, the visitors have fallen into a very poor show. True, they played against more strong rivals. In last game Minsk lost 2-5 against Zhodino. Nevertheless, Minsk have a more offensive team. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Gorodeya have less potential. I think, the hosts will pay attention on their defense. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Southend is just 2nd from bottom in the league with only 8 points won by them all season long and really little chances to be avoiding relegation as they are very weak in defense, they have two draws with 2-2 in their last two home games with Rotherham first and MK Dons just a few days ago while away from home they lost 4-2 away from home at average Bristol Rovers and lost 3-2 at bottom of the league Bolton side as well, so really poor defense but decent attack as they have nothing to lose. FC Arouca vs Vizela live score,prediction() Where to watch FC Arouca vs Vizela online?AiScore provides FC Arouca vs Vizela(2023/04/23) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats,lineups. Glenn Murray replaces Solly March. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Solly March (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Leeds United further strengthened their grip on a place in the Championship's top two with a fourth successive victory against out-of-form Hull City. Internazionale’s chances of winning the Italian Serie A title went up in smoke after Juventus’ win on Sunday and they will now be focused on finishing second when they host Napoli on Tuesday. Inter have so far managed 76 points, in second place and face a Napoli side in seventh place with 59 points. The 3-0 win away to Genoa was Inter’s first in three matches after straight draws, with Roma and Fiorentina and it also marked a second straight clean sheet for Antonio Conte’s team. Football LeagueJARROD BOWEN (23, forward, Hull)Value: £7. Linked with: Leicester, Leeds, Newcastle, West BromBowen has been one of the most consistent players in the Championship over the past few years, scoring 14 league goals in 2017-18 and 22 last season. It has been another prolific campaign for the player this time and a step up to the top flight finally looks on the cards. LYLE TAYLOR (29, striker, Charlton)Linked with: Rangers, Swansea, West Brom, Sheffield WednesdayMontserrat international striker Taylor fired Charlton back into the Championship last season - he was League One's top scorer with 25 goals. Posted at 90' Foul by Dani Rodríguez (Mallorca). Posted at 89' Foul by Mariano (Real Madrid). Posted at 89' Luka Romero (Mallorca) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Fran Gámez (Mallorca) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Salva Sevilla. BookingPosted at 87' Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Match Centre WATCH ON FIFA+. FIFA. HOME · FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2023 · LIVE · ORIGINALS · ARCHIVE Vizela. 1. Match details · Regular Season. Bnei Sakhnin. 0. Hapoel Petah ... Fulham win their last game and it seems like they are back on track for top of the table after 3 defeats in a row but despite Luton is in horrible shape with just 6 points from last 11 games, I think Fulham is not going to be able to win tomorrow simply because they don't seem like a consistent team and they just depend too much from Aleksandar Mitrovic but of course they should not be defeated, and on the other side, for Luton,draw versus top 7 team on table Will be just like the victory and I think they Will get that draw MANCHESTER, England, March 31 (Reuters) - FIFA are working on the details of a "Football Marshall plan" to deal with the financial fall-out from the coronavirus pandemic, which will almost certainly result in them dipping into their $2. World soccer's governing body have set up a working group to look into the myriad of issues thrown up by the halting of the game across the globe as a result of the pandemic and this week they are expected to focus on ways in which they can help give a cash boost to those struggling. Conor Hourihane returned to the starting line up with a bang as Aston Villa comfortably beat Newcastle United on an unhappy return to Villa Park for Steve Bruce. After a month away from the team, the Irish playmaker laid on two wonderful free-kicks, scoring one and assisting Anwar El Ghazi with the other, as Villa returned to winning ways after three games without victory. Romain Saïss replaces Rúben Neves. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Jonny. Posted at 57' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Jonny tries a through ball, but Diogo Jota is caught offside. Posted at 56' Foul by Andrew Robertson (Liverpool). Well, perhaps he's not in that class but he did show the same composure as the former Republic of Ireland legend to convert Arsenal's penalty against Sheffield United and send the Gunners on their way to yet another FA Cup semi-final. Nevertheless I have had to replace Pepe with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after he destroyed a beleaguered Norwich City will some great finishing at Emirates Stadium. I've made my position clear about the importance of Mesut Ozil and his relevance but if Arsenal were to lose Aubameyang as well they can consign themselves to mid-table mediocrity. He bought the ground back himself and relieved Leeds of a punitive rent. It made supporters feel their club was coming back to them. It took a while for things to settle. After Monk's departure, the Thomas Christiansen experiment that started so well self-combusted. Heckingbottom came and went in a season sandwiched by the controversies around a new badge design and a post-season trip to Myanmar. A mid-table finish was 15 points less than the previous campaign. We try with everything we have to be ready. The number are not relevant. Roberto Firmino scored twice, James Milner netted a penalty and Trent Alexander-Arnold fizzed home the fourth for Liverpool. Asked if his side had played better this season, Klopp replied: "We played an exceptional game against Manchester City, a super game against Arsenal and we have had a few better games. That was exactly the performance we needed, a little bit less good and we could have had problems. Kane (Tottenham) 11 A. Martial (Manchester United) T. Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) C. Leicester's goal-machine Vardy had not found the net since Dec. Leicester's lead shortly after replacing Kelechi Iheanacho. Harvey Barnes had opened the scoring before halftime. Vardy struck again after 79 minutes to take his league tally to 19 for the season before Barnes claimed his second to make it a miserable night for Leicester's Midlands rivals Villa. Posted at 78' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Jonny. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dan Gosling replaces Lewis Cook. Posted at 75' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Diego Rico. Posted at 72' Attempt saved. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. HAT TIP "It’s weird. It’s like it’s changed completely for ever but it’s also like my life’s sort of the same. I am comfortable. I’ve always sort of spoken fast and loose and I’ve always been a soccer player, so those things are normal. It’s just all … amplified. Megan Rapinoe speaks to the Guardian’s Suzy Wrack about how life has changed this year after, well, you know, everything that’s happened to her this year. Hamburger SV have a chance to take over the second place from Vfb Stuttgart after Stuttgart failed to win their game yesterday. At home Hamburger SV have been good so far this season with a 10-2-2 record in 14 matches scoring 30 goals and conceding only 11. All things considered, backing Both Teams to Score looks the only way to play as far as the betting is concerned when looking at the rate both Liverpool and Flamengo score with and is something we're more than happy to do. We fully expect the Brazilians to get themselves on the scoresheet but it cannot be denied that they are still big underdogs in the game and we also fancy Liverpool to run out 2-1 winners as a result. Howe set his side up in a 3-4-3 formation in King's absence, but Wolves goalkeeper Rui Patricio was a virtual spectator in a first half dominated by the visitors. There looked no way back for the hosts after Francis' dismissal, but Cook's second-half header from Diego Rico's corner appeared to give them the belief they needed to snatch an unlikely point.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page