top of page

Social Group

Public·413 members

Today: Fenerbahçe vs Konyaspor live online 10 January 2024

3 hours ago — For all of the team news and statistics, including injuries and suspensions, probable line-ups and predictions with facts and odds, ...

West Brom posted on Twitter: We are desperately saddened to learn of the passing of former goalkeeper Alan Miller. The court heard that Blagg, described as a life-long Chelsea supporter, posted images as well as tweeting and retweeting a number of offensive messages. Wood could make his Newcastle debut in Saturday's home game with Watford, who are two points above the Magpies in 17th. It was the same last summer, I took time and didn't sign the new contract until after the Euros. At my age, you can't look too far into the long-term, but that's only natural, it's all fine. A terrific Philippe Coutinho strike helped Brazil to a comfortable 4-0 win over Paraguay on Tuesday night in the South American World Cup qualifiers. Fenerbahçe vs Konyaspor live 10.01.2024 11 hours ago — Fenerbahçe vs Konyaspor live 10.01.2024 Süper Lig, 16-round, regular season, 10.01.2024 11:00. Fenerbahce. -. -. Konyaspor. Match Kick-off. Fenerbahce-Konyaspor - Super Lig 2023/2024 Statistical 3 hours ago — For all of the team news and statistics, including injuries and suspensions, probable line-ups and predictions with facts and odds, ... Another notable factor was the goalscorer for the US – Julian Green, who netted with his first touch of the whole tournament, and in doing so became the youngest player to score at Brazil 2014, or at any World Cup for the USMNT. Borja Mayoral and Enes Unal's double from the spot put the visitors into an unlikely lead before Correa equalised in added-on time at the end of the first half. With 15 minutes on the clock here, Chelsea had had 71 per cent possession, and the only surprise is that that number was not higher. As for Swansea, they too offered little aside from the neat passing triangles for which they are renowned. The Premiership has split in half after 33 games - with each club now due to play the others in its 'half' for a fourth and final time. The midfielder linked up with the England squad on a high following West Ham’s win over Liverpool on Sunday, but he was laid low by illness and has not trained with the squad. Angel Gomes nearly put England ahead, flashing just wide after goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili had initially denied Balogun, before Balogun's cross for Gomes minutes later was weak and into the hands of the Georgia stopper. Anything is worth a try now. At moments like this Solskjaer will need some of his most-trusted players to stand up and deliver. Brighton could have captain Lewis Dunk available to face Burnley on Saturday despite his dismissal at Old Trafford - with Albion possibly appealing the decision. If Everton were to give him this opportunity, I'd be fascinated to see how he would get on. It's leaving it late. Liverpool found value when landing Virgil van Dijk and Alisson in previous windows, so who could they turn to next? Ashley, who also owns Sports Direct, says part of the vendor loan agreement meant Staveley could not criticise his 14-year tenure as Newcastle owner. After a 0-0 draw at Anfield in the first leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final, Arsenal were well fancied to set up a Wembley clash with Chelsea. There was a little bit of hope that Liverpool could do something, a glimmer of hope, when Man City dropped points at Southampton. While none of the options were voted on by clubs, it now looks likely that the fixtures will be fulfilled. Of course I am happy, I am because now if something happens, in two or three minutes the medical staff arrive anywhere in the stadium and that is very, very important and it is important that the people around the man or woman who has something immediately ask the linesman or to somebody and then everyone is ready to help. Follow Watford with Sky SportsFollow every Watford game in the Premier League this season with our live blogs on the Sky Sports website and app, and watch match highlights for free shortly after full-time. It will be a closer game for both, but I still have to back the away side. It's 10 points from their last five games now, which is an excellent return. Villa already had players out with coronavirus for their midweek match against Norwich, but the Premier League have now postponed their game today against Sean Dyche’s side as a result of further positive test results. Football fans are in for a treat throughout 2022, with fans of both soccer and NFL counting down the days to Super Bowl LVI, another Champions League final, the UEFA European Women’s Football Championship and a World Cup in Qatar. “We were very good for 70 minutes in the derby and turned in a fine second-half display in Naples. It’s normal not to be pleased after picking up one point from six. Nsue blazed the first kick over the bar, but Mali also missed through Massadio Haidara, and both keepers then made saves in the sequence to take it to sudden death. This was not a backs-to-the-wall show of defiance. From virtually the first whistle, Burnley tore into Southampton. They should have been in front before Connor Roberts' magnificent opener, and scored again before Nathan Collins' header. In his programme notes for Wimbledon's first top-flight home game, against Aston Villa on 26 August 1986, manager Dave Bassett condemned Football Association secretary Ted Croker for saying Wimbledon's facilities were totally incapable of staging First Division football and that it was ridiculous clubs such as Manchester United and Tottenham were having to go there. Pochettino can do that. Nick Wright: Manchester United have long harboured an interest in Mauricio Pochettino and now is the time to act on it. I don't see why AFCON wouldn't take place. The Cameroon FA that I represent will defend hosting this competition to the end.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page