top of page

Social Group

Public·413 members

Vegas Golden Knights - Colorado Avalanche live match 11/01/2024

24 hours ago — See the odds, spread, ...

Full TimeSecond Half ends, Burnley 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 2. Post updateCorner, Burnley. Conceded by Bernardo. Post updateJosh Brownhill (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion). BookingErik Pieters (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Erik Pieters (Burnley). Post updateTariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the right wing. The great Leeds team, and this was a great team, was somewhat overshadowed by their reputation for a physical approach, and should have won more than the honours that came their way - but his presence ensured Charlton still became one of the most decorated players of his era. Jack Charlton, here playing against brother Bobby, spent his entire 21-year playing career at Leeds, making a joint club record 773 appearances, before retiring as a player in 1973It was with England, however, that Charlton wrote his name indelibly into the history books. MAN OF THE MATCH Marcus Rashford (Man United). His first goal may look like a goalkeeping error at first glance, but the way he struck the ball made it very difficult for Gazzaniga and Rashford demonstrated supreme technique on a number of occasions as he peppered the Spurs goal early on. When they were dominant, most of United’s good moments came through him and the Tottenham defence never looked comfortable against him. Banfield will host Huracan for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home ground. However, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Banfield is very average team in this season. Banfield is a very unpredictable team. Also, the hosts are in poor shape in recent times. On the other hand, Huracan is also not very good team. Nevertheless, the visitors will probably try to try all three points or even one point. So, the visitors wants to get the victory because they constantly getting closer to the relegation zone. My pick - Huracan to win. final game of Belarusian Cup and match between Bate Borisov and Dinamo Brest. Bate Borisov in extra form with six strike wins in all competition with a goal difference 18:5 and not lost game after eight April in semifinal in Cup. On the another side Dinamo Brest have two wins and three lost game in all competition with a goal different 9:10. In the moment Bate Borisov is a better team in Belarus and I think today will get da Cup and win first prize in this season. Now on first position in a league after poor start. My opinion in safe over 2.0 goals. Good luck Braunschweig won both games played by them after the restart as they struggled a bit in defense at home in their first game winning just 4-2 at home with Viktoria Koln but in attack they were really excellent in that encounter while a few days ago they won with 1-0 away from home at 10 men Hallescher. But at home they usually score goals with ease problem being they also concede goals and Bayern II has top quality for this league level in attack especially with their Germany U21 striker Arp scoring goal after goal for the club. The club updated an early message: "The bomb has now been exploded. It wasn't the last of the incendiary stuff in Scottish football. A few more (verbal) bombs were detonated once the SPFL set in motion the resolution that brought an end to the season. West HammeredWhen West Ham published their financial accounts, Maryhill FC's riposte instantly became a contender for social media missive of the season. You can join the party for the first time this Saturday at 19:45 BST for Bournemouth v Crystal Palace, with MOTDx and Radio 1 Xtra's Reece Parkinson, BBC Sport's Liam Loftus and some very special celebrity fans. They'll be having fun with viewers at home, challenging their guests and reacting to the social media chat - all from the comfort of their own living rooms. Get involved and send in your comments, pictures and videos via BBC Sport and MOTD's social media channels on Twitter,Instagram and Facebook. WSL clubs have between six and nine matches remaining this season, depending on games in hand, meaning the campaign will need to have resumed by mid-July in order to finish by the cut-off that has been set by the FA. Coronavirus: What next for football as cracks begin to appear?What does this mean for the title race?Before elite football across England was suspended earlier in March, the title race in the WSL was far less clear cut than that of the men's top flight, where Liverpool have a 25-point lead. As it is, it’s just the poor old battered League Cup that has to get by. A competition invented in the 1960s to sell floodlights, passed over for a competition reinvented in 2005 to sell … FIFA, mostly? The record books probably won’t have an asterisk but we’ll all know. We’ll all know. The only possible redemption for the three-handled cup is if Villa go on to win the whole thing, which will retroactively transform all of this into a straight-to-TV Disney movie . Between the 3 games played today this one has the best odds for the over 2.5 goals line, and they really should not be at 1.40, I would rate them 1.30 at the most, because Taichung Blue has two big wins against similar opponents to Taoyuan W this season starting on opening day with a 5-1 hammering of Kaohsiung W, and two rounds ago they also won 3-1 with New Taipei W but they had the lead 3-0 from half-time of the game, so I see them quite capable of scoring 3+ in this one all by themselves. Today's NHL Games on TV: Channel & Free Streaming 7 hours ago — The NHL slate on ... ESTIMATED COST: £78M 32: Donny Van de Beek (Ajax) WHY HE COULD MOVE Van de Beek is a midfielder with impressive athleticism and stamina who can essentially do everything. Despite having had a mixed season with Ajax, the Dutchman is highly thought of around Europe and will surely get a big move very soon. Deportivo Las Sabanas are on the bottom of the league with a 2-4-8 record and in 10 games they have scored only a total of 10 goals. In the last 10 games at home they have scored only once more than 1 goal. The teenage defender was diagnosed with testicular cancer a year ago and only returned to training in the early months of this season after getting the all-clear from the United medical team. If anything, it has increased my ambition," Taylor told BBC Sport. I take things head on. Just go for it. Don't be scared. Those swanky hotels aren’t going to visit themselves. Vote! Vote! Vote! Further down the English pyramid, confusion reigns in the National League. Next week clubs from all three divisions (the National League proper, plus the North and South divisions that feed into it) will vote on whether or not to cancel the season. Go back 11 years. Howe expects a relegation battle Eddie Howe described Bournemouth's last four seasons in the Premier League as relegation battles and said on Monday he expects the current campaign to be no different. Having slipped to 12th in the standings after a run of three defeats in their last three games, Howe called for more consistency ahead of Tuesday's trip to 11th-placed Crystal Palace. Her innovative approach to menstrual tracking has been hailed as playing a key part in their World Cup triumph last summer. She returned to England in November to work with Neville's coaching staff. We have got someone with a really great experience of working with elite athletes," Neville said. Since the World Cup, I wanted to bring the best possible elite workers within my staff - and I think I have got that with Dawn. We have to show our personality," added the Spaniard. I know my players, myself, all the club want to fight until the end for this title. But if you want to do that [win the title] you have to face these teams sooner or later. You have to beat Madrid, you have to beat Barcelona, you have to beat Bayern Munich. You have to beat the big, big teams. If we're able to do it we'll be so happy. If not then next season. The new Chairman is Matt Southall. Happy day' Some slightly spurious links being drawn by commentators. Emery 'unaware of fate' Journalist David Ornstein, who reported this morning that Emery was likely to be sacked today, has tweeted that the Spaniard did not know he would be leaving today and even led a training session with his players this morning. Posted at 84' Foul by Yerry Mina (Everton). Posted at 84' Isaac Success (Watford) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Abdoulaye Doucouré (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 83' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Morgan Schneiderlin. This mach from Spain soccer league between Real and Espanyol is a good chance for us get a win where we play the best pick at more goals what be a best chance for us get a win. We will play the best pick over from more goals and the best pick for this mach over from 3.25 goals where we look see this four goals at the mach and a new 9.60 points to our order in total score our play we play at the mach. Home team from Real will try get a great win with this big score in the look best chance for first position in Spain league. Happy and Joy! Valerenga finished tenth last season and the team had a very good start to the new season as they had a 1-0 win in Sarpsborg at the beginning of the season. Stabaek finished eighth last season with 6 points less, the season opener was somewhat downplayed with a 0-0 in the home game against Mjondalen, but here I expect some goals, even if some contradictions are won. Stabaek are need point after ahead of the trip to Oslo, meaning that they are eager to grab something from the match. Given Valerenga’s poor form, share of spoils is on the cards. I think it will be a cagey and tough affair. It is the fact that this two rivals are playing very efficient at the start of new season in Belarusian Premier league, but I will still not bet on goals here and my option will be under. So, main reason for this bet is fact that I was watched this two teams before start of new season in Cup Competition, this year, and in both matches who are Dinamo Brest and Isloch are played, it was 0-0 and 0-0. I believe that this match can be similar one more time, so I will bet on under here. It is ok. Shrewsbury average 1.67 points per home game and Coventry average 0.88 points per away game, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.22 goals per home game and conceding an average of 1.22 goals while Coventry score an average of 1.13 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.63 goals, all of which ties in well with our prediction for a 1-1 draw this weekend. Golden Knights vs. Avalanche (Jan 10, 2024) Live Score Live coverage of the Vegas Golden Knights vs. Colorado Avalanche NHL game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. The Foxes are due to face Watford at Vicarage Road in the Premier League on Saturday lunchtime. La Liga shut down for two weeks as Real Madrid go into quarantine UEFA to make Europa League, Champions League and Euro 2020 coronavirus decision next week Ronaldo in quarantine in Madeira after Juventus teammate gets coronavirus "We've had a few players that have shown symptoms and signs [of coronavirus]," said Rodgers. Avalanche vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds - WRDW 6 hours ago — Preview the Colorado ... MADRID, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Here are the main talking points from the weekend's action in La Liga: MADRID GET ROUGH AND READY Real Madrid earned a scrappy 2-1 win at Alaves on Saturday with a performance they didn't seem capable of last season. It was cold, wet and fierce at Mendizorroza, with Alaves' industrial style and a baying crowd offering Zinedine Zidane's side a test of their title mettle. Roma are set to have talks with other European clubs about raising awareness of missing children after a groundbreaking social media campaign. The Italian club showed videos of missing children when signing players over the past two transfer windows, and six children featured have been found. Roma hope to draw on the support of other clubs for International Missing Children's Day on 25 May. I think it will catch on with other clubs," said Roma's Chris Smalling. All of a sudden we've got a new manager, one of the best managers there's been in the game, so automatically you have to turn your head towards that and focus on the game. Harry Kane scored in Mourinho's first game in chargeReuters "We all want to win. We wanted to win when Mauricio was here; we want to win the same now the gaffer's here. That's a major concern considering how dismally Garitano's side have performed on their travels this season, and they head to Ciutat de Valencia this weekend having lost seven from nine on the road this term. Direct duel between opponents in the relegation zone, which could make the difference for the fight to avoid return in the lower rank. Host is in weaker position, since they have won only 10 points, and generally they cannot get out of the bottom, if league finishes regularly. They have all losing games recently, and could not even get closer to the first rivals. It's a selling point which LA Galaxy benefitted from 13 years ago and one which will separate this new club from those which have gone before it, both in Miami and in the US as a whole. The former England captain is not just a big-name owner, but a well-respected former player at the highest level. He is synonymous with MLS to the point where the designated player (DP) rule, which currently allows clubs to sign three players outside of the salary cap, is often termed the Beckham Rule as he was the first to be signed under it. Liverpool's hopes of remaining unbeaten for an entire Premier League season were ended in sensational style by a rampant Watford at Vicarage Road. Ismaila Sarr scored twice while captain Troy Deeney added a third in a sparkling second-half display from the hosts as Liverpool's run of victories was brought to a shuddering halt. The Reds had won their past 18 Premier League games and another at Vicarage Road would have made history as the longest winning run in the English top flight. Conceded by Sergio Busquets. Posted at 69' Sergi Roberto (Barcelona) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Joan Sastre (Mallorca). Posted at 69' Sergio Busquets (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Foul by Ante Budimir (Mallorca). BookingPosted at 67' Gerard Piqué (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Gerard Piqué (Barcelona). Harry will be deeply missed and our thoughts are with [his wife] Carolyn and his family at this very sad time. Sir Alex Ferguson says Harry Gregg was a "true legend" at Manchester UnitedFerguson 'deeply saddened' by Gregg's deathFormer Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said he was "deeply saddened" by Gregg's death. Harry was a man of great character and a true legend at our club," said Sir Alex. Crystal Palace drew November to a close on Saturday as they ended a dismal five match winless streak by beating Burnley 2-0 away from home, leaving them a respectable 10th place as we head into what promises to be a blockbuster December in the Premier League. Tottenham striker Kane - an England team-mate of Henderson - has had surgery on a torn hamstring sustained on 1 January and is not expected to return to training until April. Klopp added: "[Henderson] will be out for three weeks or so, which is not cool but how we see it is we were still lucky. Over the next three weeks the Reds have Premier League matches against West Ham United, Watford and Bournemouth, an FA Cup fifth-round tie at Chelsea and the return leg against Atletico in the last 16 of the Champions League. Managua will play against Esteli in the final of the Nicaragua Primera - Clausura final. This final is the repeat if the Apertura Final. First leg of the Clausura final between these two teams finished in 1-1 Draw. Managua finished Goalless Draw to Ferretti on road and Defeated by 4-2 at home in Semi Final. While Esteli Defeated Diriangen by 1-0 on road and and home game to Ferretti was Goalless Draw in Semi Final. In the Apertura Final Both the teams won their respective Home games but Esteli won the Apertura in aggregate. Managua played well in Clausura and likely to win this game . Conceded by Wes Harding. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Tyler Roberts (Leeds United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Jefferson Montero (Birmingham City) is shown the yellow card. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Birmingham City 4, Leeds United 4. They fell behind early in a fiery and relatively ill-tempered first half when Ben White fouled Bobby Reid in the area and Mitrovic's spot-kick went in off the post. After Bamford's 10th goal of the campaign brought Leeds level, Ivan Cavaleiro was denied a fine, long-range goal for the hosts by a brilliant Kiko Casilla save. But the Spaniard could not keep out Onomah's powerful drive as Fulham claimed a much needed victory in the promotion race. Three Leicester City first-team players have also self-isolated after showing symptoms of coronavirus. The Foxes are due to play Watford at Vicarage Road in the Premier League on Saturday at 12:30 GMT. Spain's La Liga, the Dutch Eredivisie, Portugal's Primeira Liga and USA's Major League Soccer have all been suspended as authorities across Europe attempt to limit the spread of the virus. European football's governing body Uefa has called an emergency meeting for Tuesday to discuss its response to the outbreak. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Dennis Jastrzembski (SC Paderborn 07) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Christopher Antwi-Adjei. Posted at 74' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Christian Strohdiek. Posted at 73' Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Odds are quite fine with me for the over 3.5 goals bet as when they met in Germany on round 2 of this group stage even though Lyon only scored their 3rd goal in the 90 minute of the game they won 3-1 in the end and even back then when stakes were high the game had over 3.5 goals scored in it, this while I watched Leipzig win 2-0 at Zenit and seemed quite decent up-front as for an example Lyon was poor while playing last game at same Zenit found themselves easily 3-0 down and lost 3-1 in the end. Having failed to win in their last four games in all competitions, Leipzig were desperate to bounce back and Lukas Klostermann's 18th minute goal quickly put them in the driving seat. Patrik Schick, who had set up Klostermann, then grabbed one himself, heading in his sixth league goal in the 39th minute before Nordi Mukiele latched on to a deep cross to fire in their third goal a minute after the restart. Cagliari are steaming towards the top four, while they received a midweek boost on Thursday. The Rossoblu were able to beat Sampdoria for the second time in four days, progressing to the next round of the Coppa Italia with a 2-1 victory. The visitors are now on a 14 game unbeaten run in all competitions, which they are seeking to extend here. Sheffield United will against AFC Bournemouth in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Sheffield United with margin score is 2 goals. Sheffield United have good result on last 5 match due to Sheffield United have won in 3 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Bournemouth have not good result on last 5 match due to Bournemouth only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I'm predict that Sheffield United can defeat Bournemouth on this match due to Sheffield United have good defense and great attacking. Surely Sheffield United have more chance to win on this match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page