top of page

Social Group

Public·377 members

[STREAMING!!] Today: Middlesbrough vs. Chelsea live 09/01/2024

26 minutes ago — Chelsea have won their last nine meetings with Middlesbrough in all competitions by an aggregate score of 21-0. Another clean-sheet victory ...

CFR Cluj are league leaders 4 points ahead of their opponents today who sit on 2nd place and they even signed from FCSB their only keeper as the keeper they will use today is very young and really not that talented very easy to be scoring goals against and very inexperienced plus that the guests miss a central defender and a left defender who usually are in the starting eleven and have no decent options to back those missing making them more vulnerable to a CFR side who has been great at home this season. Middlesbrough vs. Chelsea, League Cup semifinal: Live blog 55 minutes ago — What can the Blues take away from these performances and where does the season go now? In an exclusive interview with Eurosport, Coman admits he has changed from the kid who arrived at Bayern all those years ago. I’ve progressed. Coman says. Physically it's different, I was younger and I had more energy. I'm still not old and I still have pep. Bayerns Kingsley ComanGetty Images “But at 18 or 19, I had not yet had an injury, except for small sprains when I was little. Why Ronaldinho spent his 40th birthday in prison Southampton chief executive: We can finish Premier League by June China international Wu tests positive for coronavirus With football cancelled across Europe and Italy the worst affected country in Europe, the Argentine joins his team-mates Blaise Matuidi and Daniele Rugani in contracting the illness. In the betting, 'Salzburg to Score Over 1.5 Goals' catches the eye. The hosts, who're averaging 3.2 goals for, have got lots of quality going forward, as we've seen over the last few months. They've scored at least twice in four out of five in Group E, while they know what it takes to score goals against Liverpool having notched three times at Anfield. Moreover, the visitors haven't exactly been infallible at the back of late, shipping two or more against both Salzburg and Napoli in this group, conceding at least once in 13 of their last 14 matches. All in all, given Salzburg's attacking success in the group already, it's easy to feel that the chances of multiple home goals are greater than the current odds suggest. Therefore, a punt on the above offers a slither of value. Arsenal have only one win in their last eight league games. Arsenal have failed to win any of their last five home games. Manchester City have only lost one of their last nine away games and that was at Anfield. By the time this game begins on Sunday, there could be a 17 point gap between Manchester City and league leaders Liverpool. The jury is out there because no one has really grabbed that left-back spot. I'd opt for Chilwell because there is no one really around to throw him out. The midfield Jordan Henderson At this moment in time he's the only one you can look at in midfield who has been playing regularly in big games. He doesn't pass forward enough so he would have to be that holding player. Assisted by N'Golo Kanté. BookingPosted at 88' Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Emerson (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham United). Posted at 86' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Sébastien Haller. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, West Ham United. Arthur Masuaku replaces Pablo Fornals. Manchester United will speak to defender Marcos Rojo about his conduct after apparently flouting Argentina's coronavirus lockdown rules. Images of Rojo, who is on loan at Estudiantes, playing poker and smoking with friends were posted on social media by the 30-year-old's brother Franco. They were subsequently deleted. Argentina's lockdown rules remain in place until at least 10 May. Rojo, 30, is the latest Premier League star to ignore lockdown demands. He can win it next year. I can only say what I think, and for me it’s an injustice. Cristiano is only thinking about working and winning it next year. Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal players celebrate after their 1-0 win against France in the UEFA EURO 2016 FinalGetty Images “When he arrived at Real Madrid, he ended Barcelona’s dominance. Varnsdorf and Hradec Kralove will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2 in Czech Republic. Varnsdorf this season have the following results: 3W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Hradec Kralove have 9W, 4D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The amount of people that get us mixed up, it's strange, but we just do what we have to do and make sure people know we're the most successful team in Southampton," vice-captain Kellie Warren told BBC Sport. In the back of our minds, we're so proud to say we're a team that have won it eight times. Hopefully the future holds good things for us as well as the other clubs. But it doesn't really get spoken about that much in the dressing room because, this season, in terms of our cup run, we see it as this is the furthest we've been in the competition in our recent years as Southampton Women's FC. Posted at 80' Íñigo Martínez (Athletic Club) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Dani García (Athletic Club). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Asier Villalibre (Athletic Club) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Yuri. Posted at 78' Foul by Karim Benzema (Real Madrid). He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "I'm sure that we will adjust accordingly. I think for the integrity of the competition and competitions, especially the top end of English football and European football, they'll want to finish the season. I believe that there will be an ability next year to adjust, with international breaks, with moving a few games into midweek. We have that ability through organisation and planning to finish this season off. They are however still unbeaten in 19 home matches and have won each of their last five, three with clean sheets and have scored two or more goals in four of the five. In seven of their last eight home matches in the league, Dortmund have scored three or more goals. They however go to this game winless in two straight matches against Schalke; they drew 0-0 in the first leg meetings. Nelson was one of six players under the age of 21 in the Arsenal team. What started as a cliched visit to the school of hard knocks ended with them having fun in the playground, passing the ball around with a bit of a strut and giving Portsmouth no option but to accept their inferiority. The margins are fine, and had Portsmouth taken the lead it might have been very different. I don't know how, but Juve with stronger team than last season make much weaker and worst results this season. With C. Ronaldo and Dybala along with Higuain they have far the best attack in Italy at moment. But it seems that major problems are back in defense and that they can't score as much goals as much defense can concede. Roma lost from Torino last round 0-2. For me that is fact that this team is down in form at moment. I expect from them to give some resistance to Juve but at the end to lose. Away win! Hakim Ziyech and Romelu Lukaku goals earn FA Cup win Mar 19, 2022 — Half time: Middlesbrough 0-2 Chelsea. That was a good 45 minutes for Chelsea, who have one foot in the semi-finals. Romelu Lukaku opened the ... [Watch@online]Middlesbrough vs Chelsea Live free! English 1:47:37The Middlesbrough vs Chelsea Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the Middlesbrough vs Chelsea showdown? Here's ...Iseat-stg Trendmicro · 18 mins ago Most clubs like us are run on a shoestring," said Skinner. Halifax manager Pete Wild said he was "pleasantly surprised" that the league had held firm amid calls to follow the bigger leagues and close down but was also worried for the future. We are going to struggle aren’t we? We need cash flow through the doors to sustain what we do here. We’re confident that AZ will win on Saturday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. The visitors head into the game as the clear form favourites and are flying right now following an impressive 1-0 win over Ajax. Sparta have struggled for wins in recent weeks and while their home form has been decent, we still expect AZ to be too strong for them over the ninety minutes. Having failed to win in their last four games in all competitions, Leipzig were desperate to bounce back and Lukas Klostermann's 18th minute goal quickly put them in the driving seat. Patrik Schick, who had set up Klostermann, then grabbed one himself, heading in his sixth league goal in the 39th minute before Nordi Mukiele latched on to a deep cross to fire in their third goal a minute after the restart. Against a Clarets team that might be a little punch drunk after their mid-week bout with Man City, Tottenham will expect to win this weekend, though Spurs' continued fragility at the back means that a clean sheet is unlikely. In the Estate divisive league table mvv Maastricht are behind de graafschap with 22 points difference, so we should be expecting both side to bring their very best in this game. Mvv Maastricht have so far manage 5wins , 4draws and 12defeat from 21 matches when playing on grass. What is the status of Europe's other top leagues?The announcement comes a day after clubs in the top two German divisions returned 10 positive results from 1,724 coronavirus tests. The DFL had warned that many top-division teams would be in an "existence-threatening" financial position if play did not resume by June. Players returned to training last month, with the DFL initially saying the league would be ready to return on 9 May. Braunschweig and Zwickau will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Braunschweig this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 4L. Meanwhile Zwickau have 6W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. They are fourth in the Nicaraguaran Premier League and host Sabanas who are one from bottom in the table. The home side have had three straight league victories and achieved each of them without conceding a goal. Their most recent win was a 1-0 victory at bottom-of-the-table Deportivo Ocotal, thanks to a 37th minute winner. Clever recruitment, the system on the pitch and the fact Wilder still rides the bus around the city are among the well-documented ingredients that go into this team. They are all valid points, but to me it is about the culture at Bramall Lane. Chris Wilder led Sheffield United to second place in the Championship last seasonWhen Wilder first walked through the door as manager, people knew him and he knew people. A win for either of these sides will boost their hopes of surviving relegation. A loss won't help them though and both sides are inconsistent at present. Brighton concede too many goals (six in their last two league games) but have only failed to score in one of their last eight at home. Watford have slipped a bit of late but still have a good chance of getting out of the bottom three. They regularly get on the scoresheet and the tip here is for both teams to score. =>(LivESTREAM) Middlesbrough vs. Chelsea Live today How to watch Middlesbrough vs Chelsea: TV channel and live stream free for Carabao Cup semi-final today. The Championship side welcome the ... Posted at 72' Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Sheffield United. Muhamed Besic replaces John Lundstram. Posted at 69' Offside, West Ham United. Robert Snodgrass tries a through ball, but Sébastien Haller is caught offside. He's won it all and I still have a lot to prove. Napoli took the decision to end Ancelotti's reign late last night after a period of internal strike at the club, surprising timing having just qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League. A statement said: "SSC Napoli has taken the decision to part ways with first-team coach Carlo Ancelotti. Wolves did well after the restart but their form then suffered from some poor performances. However they seem to have recovered and there is more good news. Neves not only looks like he's got his form back but was also a cut above the rest. This lad should really be playing Champions League football. In the meantime what's happened to Everton? They were looking great when Carlo Ancelotti took over and now they look like a fabulous new car, ditched on the pavement after its engine has just blown up, with an owner not knowing what to do. RB Leipzig against Koln in match Germany Bundesliga. My prediction this match could be won for RB Leipzig with margin score is 2 goals. RB Leipzig have better result on last 3 match in league due to RB Leipzig have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Koln have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Koln have result always lose. Therefore, my prediction that RB Leipzig can defeat Koln on this match due RB Leipzig more strong rather than Koln. Moreover Leipzig have great player like as Marcel Sabitzer, Timo Werner and Yussuf Poulsen. Therefore, RB Leipzig have chance to win on this match.