top of page

Social Group

Public·386 members

(TODAY@@) Today: Hatayspor v Gaziantep live online 10 January 2024

Check how to watch Hatayspor vs Gaziantep FK live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

Newcastle Jets already look like they want to put this season behind them as they currently sit bottom of the league with no wins in their last six matches. They are four points behind The Mariners in 10th and any playoff hopes already look beyond them. The side have only won twice this season and things look desperate with the team still lacking a permanent head coach following the sacking of Ernie Merrick two weeks ago. He is reportedly happy to be back up North, so it might be hard for him to then make a dramatic lifestyle change to move to Paris, though it would certainly not be impossible. Read the full story Premier League consider streaming service The Guardian reports that the Premier League is considering a switch to a Netflix-style streaming service. Odds are fine for me for taking the over 3.5 goals bet in this one, of course there is the risk of a 3-0 win for the hosts so that only 3 goals being scored but really the attack of Lazio is the best in the league this season with 47 goals scored by them in the league alone so far and their top scorer Immobile scored half of those goals but there are plenty of players starting with their defenders who often get on the scoring sheet as well especially in home games. That is some interest for a lad whose name his manager couldn't even remember not so long ago. Morning! "We are staying up," they chanted at the London Stadium last night - except it was the away side Arsenal whose fans were singing it. Yes the Gunners are back, and so is their sense of humour. It wasn't all plain sailing though and there were boos at half-time from the away end when they trailed 1-0 to West Ham - only for three second-half goals to turn the result on its head. Bolton have been given a five-point deduction, suspended for 18 months, for failing to fulfil fixtures against Brentford last season and Doncaster this term. Wanderers were due to play the Bees on 27 April but players refused to play the fixture over unpaid wages. The club postponed their game against Doncaster on 20 August over welfare concerns for youth players. A 12-point deduction was already given for entering administration in May. A new one now lives. Bielsa has led Leeds out of exile and swept the stables along the way. A cleaner, fitter, smarter team has been coached to greatness. He has restored pride and improved all around him. Leeds United are back in the Premier League and football is better for it. The edginess and the "nobody likes us, we don't care" swagger will return too. But remember, it's all because, just for once, the nice guy won. Still, Aleksander Ceferin has plans, and he’s assigned letters to them, even if he did float the idea at the weekend that we might not be able to finish anything: “There is a plan A, B and C. We can start in May, in June or the end of June. If we can’t do it on any of those three dates then the season probably would be lost. Assisted by Tammy Abraham. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Chelsea 2, Burnley 0. Half TimePosted at 45'+5' First Half ends, Chelsea 2, Burnley 0. Posted at 45'+4' Offside, Chelsea. Jorginho tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Posted at 45'+3' Attempt blocked. Ross Barkley (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Altyn Asyr were the best team last season winning the championship with a 9 points gap to second placed Ahal and with 67 goals in 28 games they were also by far the most productive team in the league. Especially at home they were very productive with 38 goals in 14 matches. This season they have also so far scored easily at home with 5 goals in the first 3 games. However, they also failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 2 home games. At least I know the sources everyone is talking about aren't sources, they are just made up, blatant lies. Why Virgil van Dijk was robbed of Ballon d’Or' "If history was wiped and football boiled down to a single year, who would emerge as the best player? That should be the essence of the Ballon d’Or. Hatayspor Vs Gazişehir Gaziantep FK Current Standings. P, Goal, +/-, PTS, W, D 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans worldwide since ... Utrecht have only failed to score in 25% of their home games and Feyenoord have only failed to score in 25% of their away games, and we are confident that both teams will find the back of the net this weekend. Both teams have performed to a very similar standard this season but recent results suggest that Feyenoord’s performances have been improving, which is why we feel the visitors will secure a point on Sunday. The tiredness is in the head, so as long as the body recovers well I think it is not difficult for us to play every single game," the 27-year-old told British media. If the team needs us and the coach needs us, I think we'll be able to play and help the team. I am here to work every single day and to be ready to go again every single day. Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen has signed a contract extension until the end of the season. The 33-year-old Belgium international's previous deal had been set to expire on 30 June. Vertonghen joined Spurs from Ajax in 2012 and said in April that several clubs had "come forward with serious proposals". Dutch goalkeeper Michel Vorm, 36, has also agreed to extend his stay with the London club. Tottenham's final game of the current season, which was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, is against Crystal Palace on 26 July. Manchester City were made to rue Ilkay Gundogan's first-half penalty miss as Tottenham defeated the Premier League champions 2-0 in north London. See alsoTottenham Hotspur v Manchester City - Premier League LIVE Spurs secured a vital win in their quest for a Champions League qualifying place, with two second half goals coming soon after City had been reduced to ten men. The England defender said he had struggled to rediscover his best form following knee surgery in 2017. I'd love to be the player I was three years ago when I was doing well. I thought I'd return to become that player after the injury, but I had a rude awakening," Rose said. If I do well they (Newcastle) may think that's what's expected of me. At the end of his first season with Walsall, Curtis was due to join up with United's youngsters for a European tour, but a bout of Sever's disease - a painful inflammation of the heel common among adolescents - scuppered plans. Later, a surreptitious trial with Newcastle was arranged by Curtis's agent, the late former England striker Cyrille Regis, unbeknown to Walsall and Manchester United. They wanted me to go back for another two to three weeks, but I couldn't say I was sick for any longer than a week. Unlike other V-League teams, SLNA only practiced vegetarianism in the last period. Therefore, NHM has the right to doubt the performance of the Nghe team when Vietnamese football officially returns after isolation. Specifically, teachers and coach Ngo Quang Truong will have the match in the first round of Vietnam National Cup. Kapfenberg and Linz will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Kapfenberg this season have the following results: 4W, 2D and 10L. Meanwhile Linz have 5W, 3D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Schmidt was sacked on Monday, the day after a 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich, Augsburg's third league defeat in a row. Augsburg are 14th in the standings after winning only one of their last nine games. We are convinced we found the right coach for Augsburg with Heiko Herrlich," sports director Stefan Reuter said in a statement. With the coronavirus crisis likely to cause a sharp drop in revenue and therefore put a lot of team’s transfer plans on hold, the site believes there will be a knock-on effect with transfer fees. It has cut 20% off the value of players born before 1998, with those born after 1998 seeing their value cut by 10%. This is because the value of players aged 22 or younger generally holds up more than older players, therefore teams who have a lot of key players aged over 22 are likely to suffer the biggest drop in value. Hatayspor vs Gaziantep Live Stream, Predictions & Tips 2 days ago — Hatayspor v Gaziantep FK Live StreamWatch live online at bet365 > Soccer > Turkey Super Lig. T&Cs apply. Watch and bet Starts in 59m Geo- ... A judge ruled them a flight risk and said they must remain in jail while the investigation takes place. Under Paraguayan law, officials have six months to complete their enquiry. The pair spent Friday and Saturday night in a jail cell in a maximum security facility. They were given soap, pillows and mosquito repellent and were led into court on Saturday in handcuffs. The Palace custodian then made another smart save from Ings' header at the near post, before the former Burnley and Liverpool man nodded over the crossbar from a central position inside the area. Ward-Prowse's dipping free-kick looked destined for the back of the net, but Guaita got another strong hand to the ball as Palace held on for a point. Southampton have now lost just two of their last eight league matches but with games against Tottenham, Leicester and Wolves looming, the hosts may be disappointed not to have claimed a third straight victory. What about safety concerns among players?Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has spoken out to say players are "scared" about returning to action amid the coronavirus outbreak. On returning to training, players will be tested for the virus twice a week and would be screened for symptoms every day. There will also be extra precautions for players at training, including wearing protective equipment and not showering or eating on premises. I saw a sad dressing room, a sad bus and a sad plane, and that's not what I like after a defeat," he added. I think after a defeat you can't be sad. You have to be more than that. You have to be raging and angry. Being sad is not going to resolve your problems. It's obvious we have problems, but we need to have time to work. I know change was needed. Wenger was at the club just too long, but now it looks like the club has to go in a different direction. This is relegation form. Decisions have got to be made, because otherwise Arsenal are going to plunge further down the table. It’s very sad. The fans are voting with their feet, there was hardly anyone there. Levadia is the only club in the first league of Estonia which after 3 games played they have just as many wins and they have only conceded one goal so far away from home at Tulevik last round going behind 1-0 there early on they won the game with ease even by 2 goals difference in the end with 3-1, otherwise solid displays from them winning 2-0 on the road at a decent Legion side and also a 1-0 win at home against another modest opponent. Leicester, who play Aston Villa in a League Cup semi-final on the same day, also rested players and had to negotiate several uneasy moments. Chief among them was when Emiliano Marcondes hit the post in the second half as the home side pressed strongly for an equaliser, with Luka Racic forcing a fine save from keeper Danny Ward and then substitute Bryan Mbeumo having a late goal chalked off for offside. Read The Full Story 12:00 – WADA admits doping controls may be hit In a rather concerning development, the president of WADA has admitted that the coronavirus pandemic may well have an impact on doping controls. In a statement, Witold Banka said: " The sports world is dealing with an unprecedented situation. In my opinion, Stoke City is even an easy favorite in this game. They are quite a good team and, had just had bad start just at the beginning of the season. The longer the season went, the stronger they became. Slavoj Vysehrad is quite likely to win against the ZDE Stadium team when it is in better shape recently. Specifically, Slavoj Vysehrad won the last 4/5 matches and won the last 4/8 matches away. And coach and coach Ivan Kopecky have lost the last 6/9 matches, the last 2/5 matches at home, have not won the last 3/5 matches at home, have not won the last 7/8 matches. Vysocina Jihlava did not win the last 8/10 matches, did not win the last 4/5 matches. At home team coach Ivan Kopecky's army won 5 of the last 10 matches, not winning the last 3/5 matches. Sadly, it's the latest in a string of high-profile incidents that make footballers, and the rest of the game, look a bit naff. Jack Grealish crashed his car. Kyle Walker hosted a sex party. Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich furloughed their staff, although the former tried to win credit for backtracking. My pick for this match is over 3.0 goals. Match in Vietnamese CUP between Dong Thap vs Hai Phong. I think that this match will be offensive. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape and I think that they will score a lots of goals. I think that they will score 4-5 goals. In the last 5 matches direct only once did not have over 3.0 goals. I hope that guests will score 2-3 goals in this match. They are in very good shape. I I think that this match will end 3:2 for Hai Phong. I think that the home team to score 1-2 goals. Twenty-ninth round of the Turkish football super league, and in this match the Besiktas team that is in fifth position will face Konyaspor that is in the sixteenth position and needs a lot of victory to get out of the relegation zone. Assisted by Ryan Fredericks with a cross. Posted at 78' Foul by Olivier Giroud (Chelsea). Posted at 78' Jack Wilshere (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, West Ham United. Andriy Yarmolenko replaces Jarrod Bowen. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is too high following a corner. Breda have kept three clean sheets in their last six attempts and will be confident they can keep another against a Helmond Sport side in dire form. The hosts have scored in each of their last six matches but the visitors arrive in much the better form and full of confidence. Helmond Sport have already lost six times at home this season while Breda have won four times on the road, with the hosts averaging just 0.80 points per home game and the visitors averaging 1.56 points per away game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page