top of page

Social Group

Public·377 members

[STREAMING-] Today: Pınar Karşıyaka vs Breogán live free 10 January 2024

Register for a free Plus account to watch live Basketball Champions League on Courtside 1891. ... Rio Breogan v Pinar Karsiyaka. Wed, 10 Jan11:30AM PST. 4706. Rio ...

the Tenerife fc team and the Girona fc team meet in Spain La Liga II. The Tenerife fc team is in 19th position with 22 points Collected. While guest team the Girona fc team came in 7th place by collecting 34 points. Ultimately, although neither team has covered itself in any glory this season, you'd have to fancy the visitors to win Saturday's game. On paper, they have greater quality than Wigan in all areas of the pitch and are no longer in anywhere near as poor shape as the hosts find themselves in. Pınar Karşıyaka - CB Breogán predictions, live, scores Pınar Karşıyaka - CB Breogán on 03.01.2024 in Champions League Basketball | Basketball predictions, scores. Live by bookmakers and broadcasters. LASK Linz vs Sporting Lisbon predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. The top two teams in Group D face each other in the final round of games in the Europa League and even though Sporting have already booked their place in the knockout stage, a defeat for LASK could allow PSV to pinch the final qualifying spot so there is plenty to play for. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Posted at 90' Foul by Todd Cantwell (Norwich City). Posted at 90' Tariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Jamal Lewis (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion). BookingPosted at 89' Pascal Groß (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 88' Tariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card. Juventus Managua is the underdog up against Real Esteli out and away this time. Bet on asian handicap +0.5 Juventus Managua, it has value. Fair odds on the 1 x 2 full time market for Juventus seem to be 4.53, so they are very underrated by the bookies at more than 6.30. Fair odds for Real Esteli on the other hand seem to be 1.36, making them quite overrated in all bookies. Starting with a half goal advantage is great value at 3.00, I don't see Real Esteli pulling out a win so my guess is actually a draw for this match. Online: Breogán VS Pınar Karşıyaka Live Stream Courtside 6 days ago — 1 day ago — Pinar Karsiyaka vs C.B. Breogan Lugo & other sports with Betsafe. Start to play and enjoy the best of basketball live match ... Former Manchester United and England defender Gary Neville said players should walk off in solidarity if a team mate is abused. The Professional Footballers Association (PFA) has called for government action to tackle the problem that has reared its head across Europe this season. LAMPARD OUTSHINES OLD BOSS MOURINHO Frank Lampard faced the biggest challenge of his reign as Chelsea manager as he went head-to-head with his old mentor Jose Mourinho. Pınar Karşıyaka live scores & schedule - Basketball Pınar Karşıyaka live score, schedule, standings and results. Check out the current Pınar Karşıyaka roster and dive into player statistics. the Gol Gohar fc team and the Tractor Sazi fc team, go head to head in Iran Gulf Pro league. The Gol Gohar fc team is in 15th position with 12 point collected. While guest team the Tractor Sazi fc team came in 3rd place by collecting 33 points. In the last 5 times the Gol Gohar played at home, 4 of them ended in a the Tractor Sazi fc team had draw. While the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, have no matches ended in a draw. Borussia Monchengladbach have a good chance to bounce back from their weekend defeat. Only Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig have won at Monchengladbach this season in the Bundesliga. They take on an FC Koln side that has shown improved form in recent weeks but have already lost seven away league fixtures this season. This is going to be tough for them and the tip is for a home win. The Government has asked the Premier League to "step up its contingency planning" for coronavirus, a letter sent to club bosses states. Guidance sent to clubs explained that although the current position remains one of "business as usual", if the situation worsens they will consider "all the available options for completing the season". The email makes clear that protecting players and managers will have a big impact on whether the remaining fixtures are fulfilled. The hosts may have slumped into Serie A's relegation zone, but they'll be looking to build on the four points they've claimed across their last three at this ground. They have managed to score in all but one of their home clashes this term, while they've scored in 14 of their last 15 at home. That scoring form could be crucial in their relegation battle moving forward, while this is the perfect chance for them to boost that tally. Jurgen Klopp's side are the third Premier League team to manage a year without losing. Arsenal - whose 49 games included the entire 2003-04 season - and Chelsea (from October 2004 to November 2005) are the others. Liverpool's only domestic defeats in this period have been against Wolves in the FA Cup last January and their young team losing to Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup last month. Courtside 1891: Watch Live Basketball | Basketball Live Check the latest scores and schedules and watch today with Courtside 1891 Rio Breogan v Pinar Karsiyaka. Wed, 10 Jan11:30AM PST. 4706. Rio Breogan. 209 ... They have lost in just one of their 14 Serie A matches this season and they have the second best defence in the league, having conceded 13 goals. They also have the third best attack in the league, having netted 31 times. Inter have scored two goals or more in their last 10 matches across all competitions and have lost once in the 10 matches. But what I think might help Norwich is what I noticed from Wednesday's games, when there was quite a lot of football being played. Things were not happening at 100 miles per hour like they normally would and the tackles were not flying in either. I think everyone's first few games are going to have the same feel and lack a bit of urgency - as if it is a pre-season practice match behind closed doors, rather than if there are points at stake - which might help the Canaries deal with being unable to rest the defenders they do have available. Indeed, the side have been struggling in recent weeks and have also had to deal with boss Gerhard Struber's departure to Barnsley. All in all, Wolfsberger have won just 2 of their last 10 matches, losing 7 times in the process and having also fell to defeat in 5 of their last 6 fixtures, confidence is very low in visiting ranks coming into the game Posted at 87' Foul by Craig Forsyth (Derby County). Posted at 86' Foul by Liam Lindsay (Stoke City). Posted at 86' Duane Holmes (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Lee Gregory (Stoke City). Posted at 82' Graeme Shinnie (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Corner, Stoke City. Conceded by Andre Wisdom. Posted at 81' Attempt blocked. It's a wonderful experience. We went on to win bronze in that tournament, which meant there was a big influx of investment afterwards, enabling the game in this country to become professional. I don't think we really realised the impact it had when we were in Canada because of the time distance. It only hit me when I got home and went to surprise my niece, who was at primary school. I had a jacket on and my medal hidden underneath but when I walked into the playground I got mobbed! That was the moment I thought, 'wow'. One thing Wolves aren’t so good at is actually winning games though. They have drawn half of their league games this term, more than any other team in the competition, and with four of their nine home league games this season ending 1-1, we think that’s the best option for our correct score prediction. deportivo Ocotal is right now behind Chinandega on the league table but still I believe they could win tonight and that is first of all because they have better squad and to the end of the season they will surely be above Chinandega on the table and also Chinandega is in pretty bad shape and after 3 defeats in a row I don't think they could win for sure but on the other side deportivo Ocotal just beat Juventus Managua on the road so I think they should win tonight and get two wins in a row and the odd is just great I'm really happy to see that Odion Ighalo is settling in well and he deserves it with the way he is playing, how he links the plays and the goals he is scoring," Berbatov, who scored 56 goals in four seasons at United, told Betfair. All the team are happy when he scores which shows he is fully integrated, and I like the way he looks for the ball and bullies the defenders. As our first recommended wager implies, we expect Sunday's clash to be fairly close despite preference for Getafe, so we're also forecasting a 0-1 scoreline. Getafe have kept three clean sheets in their last four games and can secure another shut out at Ipurua against an Eibar attack that has mustered just one goal in their last three outings. Brazilian forward Willian has two league goals since the end of October and Mason Mount is without a single strike since the start of December. American forward Christian Pulisic is goalless in the league since early November, and Callum Hudson-Odoi only scored his first senior league goal last weekend. Earlier this month, Fifa's chief of global football development Arsene Wenger said there might be room to the change the offside law "a little bit" in response to video assistant referee controversy. The former Arsenal manager wants to refine the rules to favour the attacking player, saying they should be deemed onside if any part of their body that can score a goal is at least level with the defender, even if other parts are in front. That does not stand for Gladbach and it goes against all the values of the club. Borussia Dortmund fans were banned last week by the German Football Association (DFB) from travelling to Hoffenheim for the next two seasons, and fined 50,000 euros over repeated similar offences targeting billionaire Hopp. Desna has enough quality to be scoring 3 goals all by themselves here in this game as once they are going to score the opening goal they should find even more spaces to score goals as they are well capable of winning this game by a couple of goals difference having a record of 6-0-1 on the road so far this season but I cannot find the option of taking Desna to win this game by 2 goals difference here so will have to do with the odds for the over 2.5 goals bet to happen here as odds are quite decent. What a season for Bielefeld. They were behind the spots of promotions, but this year they played good football and manage to stay unbeaten. Two draws and five wins manage to put Bielefeld on first place with six points above the 2nd place. If they play the same way till the end of the season they will promote with ease. In the last game they manage to get a draw away at Stuttgart, the team from 2nd place, and keep the distance from them. They need wins against teams like Osnabruck to keep the good morale. Osnabruck is not impressing and Bielefeld should take the win. ADR Jicaral will be playing against Grecia. ADR Jicaral has won three of the last five matches while Grecia has won two of the last five matches. According to the last five home matches of ADR Jicaral they have won only two while also Grecia has won two of the last away matches. There last matches against each other have had under 2.5 goals. Therefore in this game there is a possibility for under 2.5 goals in this match and I will give a percentage accuracy of 90%. Therefore in this game I will encourage you to bet under 2.5 in this game The duo had petitioned for release but judge Clara Ruiz Diaz said their alleged offence was a "serious one against the interests of the Paraguayan state". Because the pair posed a flight risk they must remain in custody, she added. Ronaldinho’s lawyer said he found the decision "incredible" and would appeal. Both teams are struggling defensively and this doesn't look like being a low-scoring match. Hoffenheim are still hopeful of qualifying for the Europa League, while Hertha Berlin's season could go either way. The reverse fixture saw Hoffenheim win 3-2 away and the suggested bet here is for both teams to score. Gareth Bale "is not ecstatic" at Real Madrid but there's "no guarantee" he will leave the Spanish club in January, says his agent Jonathan Barnett. Wales forward Bale, 30, has won the Champions League four times in six years with Real but nearly joined China's Jiangsu Suning in the summer. He has never asked to leave," said Barnett on the Euro Leagues Podcast. He has a contract with Real Madrid and as long as they want him, there's not much anyone can do about it. La Liga returns to action on Thursday and there is plenty at stake with the title race, European places and the battle to avoid relegation all wide open. Games will be played behind closed doors every single day so the pace will be frantic, and with a host of compelling storylines to cover here is your guide to the remainder of the Spanish season. What is it like managing La Liga team as Spanish football returns?De Jong on life at BarcelonaGary Lineker on 'bewildering' Lionel MessiSuarez's return to boost Barca? Luis Suarez has been back in training for Barcelona following the coronavirus pandemicA t