top of page

Social Group

Public·387 members

Watch: JackJumpers vs Bullets Live Stream 10 January 2024 Streaming

Find out which games you can watch LIVE and free on 10 Peach and 10 Play ... 1600-1800, Tip-Off 1600, Brisbane Bullets vs Tasmania JackJumpers, Rd 5, Nissan ...

Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Eddie Segura (Los Angeles Football Club) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Eduard Atuesta (Los Angeles Football Club) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 83' Juan Agudelo (Inter Miami CF) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Brian Rodríguez (Los Angeles Football Club) wins a free kick in the attacking half. We feel we are improving all the time. We know we lack one, two, three players to be considered a title contender and some experience. We know that. We are just going to start talking about going up the table, getting more points," said Solskjaer. Chelsea and Leicester are too far ahead for my liking," he added of the fourth and third-placed teams who are three and five points respectively in front of United as they battle for the top four and Champions League qualifying spots. We set a new record in the 28-year history of the Champions League with six wins in six matches in the group stage, and in the Bundesliga we have returned to touching distance of the top of the table. Bayern currently sit third in the Bundesliga standings, four points behind leaders RB Leipzig ahead of the mid-season break, and have been drawn against Chelsea in the Champions League last 16. Leaders Liverpool can break Manchester City's record for the best start to a Premier League campaign if they win at Tottenham Hotspur in the day's late kickoff. Making his 200th appearance for Manchester United, Marcus Rashford struck twice for the Reds in a dominant display that left them in fifth spot, five points behind Chelsea. Greuther Furth is currently showing very stable form in his play; However, they still have not shown any breakthrough ability. Specifically, in the last 5 matches, SpVgg Greuther Furth has only 1 win; 1 loss and up to 3 draws. Due to the draw too much, they are currently ranked 6th in the rankings with 37 points. That's the result of 10 wins and 7 draws and a loss of 9 matches. SpVgg Greuther Furth's gap with the top 3 is still quite far with 8 points. So the match comes back home; then SpVgg Greuther Furth's goal is no more than 3 points. An injury to Calum Chambers, who is expected to be out for six to nine months after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee, means Arsenal are looking for defensive reinforcements. Video - Manchester United challenge Inter for Arturo Vidal's signature - Euro Papers01:05 Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng has been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks, with Sky Sports reporting the German champions would be ready to let him leave for around 15 million euros. Woodward in the spotlightThere is distrust amongst United's support about the role Woodward plays in recruitment. The failure to appoint a director of football, which the club said was on the horizon 18 months ago, is being laid at his door. Woodward was not at Old Trafford on Wednesday but he is bound to be uneasy at the criticism being levelled at him and has employed an external public relations consultant to improve the way the club is viewed. Sam Winnall (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Adam Reach following a fast break. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Kadeem Harris (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Griffiths hat-trick sends Scotland message - Lennon Media playback is not supported on this device Leigh Griffiths: 'Top-class Celtic striker getting back to his best' Huge week for RangersIt wasn't pretty, but after three domestic games without a win and three players injured in the hours before the 1-0 victory at Ross County, any win will do for Rangers. It was a positive start to a huge week for the club, with Bayer Leverkusen visiting Ibrox on Thursday in the Europa League, while Celtic are looking to all but seal their ninth consecutive league title when they travel across the city on Sunday. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Arsenal. Alexandre Lacazette replaces Eddie Nketiah. Posted at 79' Foul by Stuart Armstrong (Southampton). Posted at 79' Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Shane Long (Southampton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Jack Stephens. Posted at 76' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Bramfelder SV will be at home against Wandsbeker TSV Concordia in German Oberliga Hamburg City. Both teams are doing very bad in the league but the visitors are more better than the host. The host are last in the league 18th position with 9 points from 18 matches, scoring 23 goals against 48, winning in all 2 matches, 3 draws and 13 games lost. Concordia are in 9th position with 22 points from 18 matches, scoring 33 goals against 36, winning in all 7 matches, 1 draw and 10 games lost. The winning in the last game against USC Paloma 2-1 at home is still fresh in the mind of Bramfelder SV. Looking at the losses that made both the host and the guest with poor form we see they have losses against big teams 6th position Sheffield Utd ! 4th Chelsea, 2nd Leicester and 1st Liverpool that is losses from the host. The guest Chelsea, Leicester, 10th Tottenham and 3rd Manchester city, Both of them are unbeaten against low ranking teams. In my opinion they are in good form, they have played against big teams, so they have similar form and possible draw. A Seria A soccer game in Italy between the Atlanta against Lazio. Atalanta's team is in fourth place in the league with a record of 15 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses, while Milan's team is in second place in the league with a record of 19 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. It is going to be a fascinating affair as both teams are in unbeaten run and challenging for the title race this season. Reviewing the last 5 matches between both teams we have that the average of goals scored is 3. Here I also expect 3 or more goals. We have a 3-3 draw the last time they played against each other in the first leg. Here I anticipate a similar outcome. I would have wanted to take the over 3.5 goals bet here based mainly on the last season meeting between them here at this stadium as back than Ipswich U23 won the game with 4-2 in the end and they do have a couple of high scoring games at home this season as well but for example last game at home they only managed a 1-1 draw with Colchester U23 which is really not that strong so perhaps just a 2-1 win for the hosts could happen here and will simply take only the over 2.5 goals bet here in this one. Frenkie de Jong is one of the finest midfielders in world football. In an exclusive interview with Guillem Balague for BBC Radio 5 Live's European Football Podcast, the 23-year-old Barcelona and Netherlands man talks about how sport can lead the fight against racism, returning to football after the coronavirus, learning from Lionel Messi and the musical inspiration behind his name. It does not matter what colour you are, everyone is the same'View more on twitterThe tweet at the top of Frenkie de Jong's Twitter account is a poignant one. Both teams have scored in three of the last four home Olympiakos Europa League matches. Five of the last seven Wolves away games in the Europa League have seen both teams score. Three of the last four Wolves away matches have seen both teams score a goal. Olympiakos have already played two English clubs this season and now they have a third to face. Aston Villa are struggling defensively with 43 goals conceded in the Premier League this season. Aston Villa league games average over three goals a match. Brighton have scored at least twice in five of their home league games this season but conceded at least twice in four. Aston Villa may be in the relegation zone but the 18th placed side can draw level on points with Brighton if winning this game. Isloch Minsk have lost their last two league games. Slavia Mozyr have won three of their last four games. Isloch Minsk have only won two of their last nine home league fixtures. Isloch Minsk made a good start to their season but have lost their last two league matches. They are eighth in the Belarus Premier League, that's three places behind opponents Slavia Mozyr. The first chance of the game was Shane Long's shot straight at Foster from Ings' through ball. Ings then cut inside from the left before firing home for the opener after receiving the ball from Republic of Ireland Under-19 midfielder Smallbone, making only his fourth senior start. The second came from a Foster error, but Ings still had a lot of work to do as he received the ball 40 yards out before charging into the box and picking out the corner. Persija Jakarta and Persipura Jayapura will face each other in the upcoming match in the Indonesian Liga 1. Persija Jakarta this season have the following results: 12W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Persipura Jayapura have 8W, 11D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Townsend, who was invited for a trial after impressing for a Borders school select side, spent a similar amount of time there, starting as a striker before being moved back to defensive midfield. It was great," he tells BBC Scotland. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had this naive view I could play football one day, and rugby the next, but at under-14 level I had to make a choice. For Miller, the recipient of 69 Scotland caps, it was about the mentality it gave him. NBL Live Stream: How to watch NBL games live in Canada Full Schedule of NBL season 2022-23 ; 26 November 2022 · 27 November 2022 ; Melbourne United · New Zealand Breakers ; vs · vs ; Tasmania JackJumpers · Brisbane Bullets. Rangers' home form bodes well ahead of this match, though backing them to simply win may not be the best bet. The bet that really stands out is 'Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score'. Rangers may not have conceded at home yet, but they struggled massively to keep Young Boys at bay when the pair met in the reverse fixture. Moreover, the visitors have scored in 100% of their matches in Group G and haven't failed to score away from home in the Europa League since 2016. Add to this the fact that Rangers have scored in each of their group games and plumping for goals is hard to avoid. The fact that the pair average 2.8 goals for between them in Group G also fuels the selection. Pedro has remained in England during the lockdown while his children and family resides in Spain. It is a situation he admits is "difficult". The Spaniard added: "It's hard not to be seeing your children, your parents, your siblings - not having them close by at a complicated, difficult time for us all. The statement from UEFA also advised their decision on dates for other competitions such as the Champions League and Europa League final, will be announced in due course. Copa America postponed to 2021 This year's Copa America has been postponed until 2021 due to fears over the spread of the coronavirus, the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) said on Tuesday. The Gabon striker, who missed an excellent chance to win it at the death, summed up the mood in the Gunners camp when he spoke to the media after Thursday night's shock, saying: "I feel very, very bad. Arteta praised the maturity shown by his leading goalscorer, saying: "He was gutted. He scored a wonder goal that put us through and the last kick of the game he had the best chance. Tonight will be playing match between teams Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund . my prediction for this match is draw result. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Barcelona is favorite here but Borussia Dortmund have great team and they are so underrated here. Barcelona played draw at home against Slavia prag so why not to play draw against much better team from Germany. I think that away team will score 1 goal here and I expect 1:1 correct score here. good luck to everyone who follow this tip, I think this is value bet. Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by David McGoldrick with a cross. Posted at 87' Offside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Mat Ryan tries a through ball, but Neal Maupay is caught offside. Posted at 85' VAR Decision: No card change John Lundstram (Sheffield United). Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. We went out on the Tuesday night to a Chinese restaurant called the Amber Regent, one of our favourite haunts. We had a few glasses of wine, put the Dunfermline game to bed as a group and cracked on with training on the Thursday. It was something we all felt we needed to do. Whether it was advisable ahead of a game of that magnitude, I'm not so sure, but it didn't affect us on the Saturday. Brattbakk adds: "It was a nervy week because the hype was unbelievable by then. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Eastleigh 3-0 Stourbridge 'Great time to be a Boston fan'Rochdale v Boston United (Sunday, 1 December - 14:00 GMT)These are exciting times at Boston United. The Pilgrims are poised to move to a new £12m ground while they are challenging for promotion from National League North - as well as one win away from a place in the third round for the first time since 2004-05. For MacLennan's vision to be realised the Scottish government must get on board as a bare minimum, with national clinical director Professor Jason Leitch saying on Saturday it is still "too early" to talk about a July return. Then there's the issue of closed-door games, which many clubs can't afford, particularly given the onerous costs of Covid-19 tests. You can expect clubs to continually stress the need for a swift return in the hope government is listening because they don't really have any other choice. The home team faced so many challenges in winning its games. The home and away team both have a neutral tackling ability and will make it best for this game to end as a tie. The home team had a poor start at the start of this season's games as well as the away team. The home side will do their best to keep a win for this particular game. Having lost some of their games, the away team would not like to lose any further games to push them out of the league, thus, they will rather defend and make it a tie Tebas expressed his opposition to such a proposal, however, citing the fact that Spanish clubs are owed 350 million euros in transfer fees, due to be paid by September 30. It's important these obligations are met, because if these European clubs don't pay Spanish clubs the Spanish clubs may not be able to pay other European clubs," Tebas told reporters via video link on Tuesday. What is in the Foxes' favour is that, whatever happens in this game, they know they will still have a chance of making the Champions League places when they host Manchester United on the final day. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Jimi's prediction: Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is going to be hungry because he wants the golden boot, so I reckon he will help them nick it. Man Utd v Chelsea (FA Cup semi-final, 18:00 BST)I'm backing United and Chelsea to edge out Leicester and both finish in the top four in the league. National Basketball League Brisbane Bullets vs Cairns Taipans Highlights. Highlights from Brisbane Bullets vs Cairns Taipans Highlights Watch both Sunday matches live and free on 10 ... Posted at 82' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Yves Bissouma. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Bernardo replaces Lewis Dunk. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Aaron Mooy replaces Alexis Mac Allister. Posted at 81' Nemanja Matic (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion). Levy may cut Mourinho more slack than Pochettino, though. This is a Tottenham team in serious need of renewal and his new manager simply does not work without ready-made, expensive players. They say that good marriages require a bit of give and take. In transfer terms, Mourinho has always wanted owners to give so he could take - while, in the same context, Levy has been reluctant to give. The Spurs chairman may be in a more benevolent mood given he has wanted Mourinho for so long, but it takes a long stretch of the imagination to believe this relationship between two such strong and single-minded individuals will not have its tensions. This is a one-off exceptional approval," said the DFB, although it added that other clubs could also apply for similar permits. Such an exemption can only be granted if the liability and responsibility for the controlled use of pyrotechnics is assumed by the organisers themselves. Pyrotechnics are banned at football stadiums around Europe although the ban has proved nearly impossible to enforce and unauthorised displays are common. Let's take a look at the polish league where gdynia plays wroclaw the hosts will be looking to get back to winning ways after been defeated 3 times in their attempts they will have to defend well this time round. Just to stay involved I had to turn up and be the team's number one fan, I certainly had my low times at home but I've come through the other side of that. But, would a fourth injury definitely spell the end now? Welsh added: "100 per cent this time, if it was to happen again, I wouldn't be coming back from my fourth one. We have asked Freddie Ljungberg to take responsibility for the first team as interim head coach. We have full confidence in Freddie to take us forward. Wolves manager Nuno is the favourite to succeed Emery according to the bookies, while Manchester City assistant head coach Mikel Arteta and ex-Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino are also mentioned. Fulham have seen over 2.5 goals land in 75% of their home matches. Meanwhile, the majority of Stoke’s trips have seen over 2.5 goals scored. The visitors have seen both teams score in 64% of their trips, while they’ve been beaten 2-1 on three occasions on the road this term. We see Fulham pulling off a similar result, with half of their home games this season seeing exactly three goals scored. Suspicion and rumours have long surrounded the 2010 vote by FIFA's executive to hand the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 tournament to Qatar. But on Monday, for the first time, prosecutors set direct, formal allegations down in print. According to the prosecutors, representatives working for Russia and Qatar bribed FIFA executive committee officials to swing votes in the crucial decision of world football's governing body. Record signing Paul Pogba remains sidelined following ankle surgery while fellow midfielder Scott McTominay (knee) and the defensive duo of Axel Tuanzebe (thigh) and Timothy Fosu-Mensah (thigh) are not ready to play yet. Solskjaer was asked about comments made by midfielder Fred in a recent interview where the Brazilian said that the team lacked cohesiveness. Ricketts, son of former world champion show jumper Derek Ricketts and nephew of champion jump jockey John Francome, admitted: "I was a Liverpool fan but I only really supported them as a mate of mine did. I was more interested in horses then. But, for Merseyside-born Shaun Whalley, who has become the club's longest-serving player since joining from Luton in 2015, this is a dream. All my family are Liverpool fans," he said. The hosts have gone from surprise playoff contenders to the bottom eight after a string of injury setbacks. Lee Bowyer hasn’t had his strongest side available since August, while the weekend brought news of setbacks for Erhun Oztumer and Chuks Aneke. With absentees mounting in recent weeks, Charlton have lost five of their last six. One of the likeliest sources of a comeback this week, Gent showed their ability in Rome. Pau Lopez had his work cut out in the second half of a clash that Roma may have taken their off of. There is a complacent streak in the side that can be preyed upon by the hosts. We think that Gent are the favourites for this game. Make sure to back them in a draw no bet wager.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page